1. What is the difference between LP2, LP3, and LP4?
2. What is the input and output power of LP4?
Its input power is DC (24V, 5A); AC (100-240V, 50-60HZ).
Its output electric power is (24V, 5A) 120W; its output laser power is 2W (peak power 20KW) for the 1064nm infrared laser source and 10W for the 450nm blue laser source.
3. What is the working area of LP4?
4. What's the working speed of LP4?
5. What materials can LP4 engrave/work on?
6. What materials can LP4 cut? How thick can it cut?
7. What APP or Software does LP4 use?
8. Is LP4 compatible with LightBurn?
9. How to switch the two laser sources of LP4?
10. What accessories can LP4 work with?
11. Is LP4 compatible with LP2 and LP3's accessories?
12. How long can LP4 work continuously? What's their lifespan?
13 What's the warranty period for LP4?
14. What safety certifications does LP4 have?
1. What is the difference between LX1 and LX1 Max?
2. What are the input and output power of LX1 and LX1 Max?
3. What's the working speed of LX1 and LX1 Max?
LX1 and LX1 Max's working speed is 1-200 mm/s.
4. What materials can LX1 and LX1 Max engrave/work on?
5.What materials can LX1 and LX1 Max cut? How thick can they cut?
6. Are the LX1 and LX1 Max modules interchangeable? Can they be bought separately?
7. What APP or Software does LX1 & LX1 Max use?
8. Are LX1 and LX1 Max compatible with LightBurn?
9. What accessories can LX1 and LX1 Max work with?
10. Are LX1 and LX1 Max compatible with other LP series accessories?
11. How long can LX1 and LX1 Max work continuously? What's their lifespan?
12 What's the warranty period for LX1 and LX1 Max?
13. What safety certifications do LX1 and LX1 Max have?
1. What is the power of LP3 ?
LP 3 is a 1w, 1064nm Pulsed Infrared Laser engraving machine (its peak power can reach 10kw).
2. What is the focal length of LP3?
LP3's focal length is 11.2cm to11.5cm, i.e. 112mm to115mm.
3. What is the engraving area of LP3?
LP3's ordinary engraving area is 115mm*80mm(Oval）
65mm*65mm(Sqare), 115mm*2000mm(with the Electric Roller)
4. How fast can LP3 engrave?
LP3 can engrave at the speed of 6mm/s-800mm/s
5. What materials can LP3 engrave on?
LP3 can engrave on almost all pure metals and alloys, like gold, silver, copper, aluminium, iron, titanium and stainsteel and plastics like AEV, PET, acrylic, PH, PVC without pretreatment. Besides, LP3 can engrave on artificial leather, lacquered paper, lacquered wood, parts of stones, and purple clay, etc.
6. What accessories can the LP3 work with?
Accessories for LP3 are fixture, goggles and bluetooth dongle and versatile electric roller.
7. What safety certifications does LP3 have?
LP3 have IEC60825-1, CE-RED, ROHS, FCC, FDA, NC, CDRH Registered certification.
8. What is the difference between LP3 and LP2? Which one should I buy?
LP2 and LP3 are two totally different lasers-LP2 is a diode laser, while LP3 is a infrared laser. LP2 can engrave on almost all common materials, but a pretreatment is needed before engraving on metal and plastics. While LP 3 is made for engraving on metals and plastics, it can achive great results on them without pretreatment.
1. What is the power of LP2
LP2 is a 5w, 450nm Blue Diode Laser engraving machine.
2. What is the focal length of LP2?
LP2's focal length is 11cm.
3. What is the engraving area of LP2?
100*2000mm (with LP Electric Roller).
4. How fast can the LP2 engrave?
LP2 can engrave at the speed of 6mm/s-600mm/s.
5. What materials can LP 2 engrave on?
LP2 can engrave on Bamboo, Paper, Leather, Food, Stone Glass, Silicon, 304 Stainless Steel, Anodized Metal, Coated Metal.
6. What APP can I use to connect LP2 ?
For mobile App, please scan the QR code in user manual or search LaserPecker in Huawei App Gallery, Google Play Store, and Apple App Store, etc to download (requires iOS 9.0+ and Android 6.0+).
For desktop Apps (Mac and Windows) please visit:
You'll need a LP bluetooth dongle to help with connection and Mac M1 isn't compatible with the APP.
7. Is LP2 compatible with Lightburn？
Sorry, LP2 isn't compatible with lightburn currently.
8. How long can LP2 work continously?
LP2 can work continously for 63 hours without stop.
9. What accessories can the LP2 work with?
LP2 can work with accessories like the versatile LP electric roller, magnet protective shields, LP power bank, cutting plate, alignment pad, smoke exhaust pipe, LP2 storage case, bluetooth donggle and safety googles.
10.What safety certifications does LP2 have?
LP2 have IEC60825-1, CE, FCC, FDA, CDRH Registered certification.
11. What is the difference between LP2 and LP1 Mini/LP1 Pro?
The biggest difference among LP2, LP1Mini and LP1 Pro is their laser powers and laser wavelengthes, which result in the differences in the materials they can engrave on. LP2 has a higher power, higher acuuracy and faster speed than LaserPecker 1/1 Pro, and can achieve better results on the same materials. Besides, LaserPecker 2 can engrave on hard materials like coated metals, stone, glass, etc.
1. Is LaserPecker 2 compatible with Lightburn？
Sorry, LaserPecker 1 Pro isn't compatible with Lightburn currently.
2. What is the power of LaserPecker 1?
LaserPecker 1 Pro is a 0.5w, 450nm blue laser engraving machine.
3. What is the focal length of LaserPecker 1 Pro?
LaserPecker 1 Pro's focal length is from 19 to 20cm.
4. What is the engraving area for LaserPecker 1 Pro?
LaserPecker 1 Pro's max engraving area is 100mm*100mm.
5. How fast can LaserPecker 1 Pro engrave?
LaserPecker 1 Pro can engrave at the speed of 1mm/s-20mm/s.
6. What materials can LaserPecker 1 Pro engrave on?
LaserPecker 1 Pro can engrave on soft non-metal materials such as paper, leather, wood, bamboo, plastic, acrylic, fruit, felt cloth, photosensitive stamps, etc.
7. Can LaserPecker 1 Pro automatically adjust to the correct focal length?
If with the tripod, LaserPecker 1 Pro needs to be manually adjusted to the correct focal length, while with an auto-focus supporting stand, it can adjust to the correct focal length automatically.
8. What APP can I use to connect LaserPecker 1 Pro ?
For mobile app, please scan the QR code in user manual or search LaserPecker in Huawei App Gallery, Google Play Store, and Apple App Store, etc. to download (requires iOS 9.0+ and Android 5.0+)
While LaserPecker 1 Pro cannot connect to LaserPecker's desktop app currenly.
9. How long can LaserPecker 1 Pro work continously?
LaserPecker 1 Pro can continously work for 18 hours without stop.
10.What accessories can the LaserPecker 1 Pro work with?
LaserPecker 1 Pro can work with LP1 tripod, LP1 auto-focusing stand, LP1 protective shield, magnet protective shields, LP power bank, cutting plate, alignment pad, LP1 small and big storage case.
11.What safety certifications does LaserPecker 1 Pro have?
LaserPecker 1 Pro has IEC60825-1, CE, FCC, FDA CDRH Registered certification.
12.What is the warranty of LaserPecker 1 Pro?
Products purchased from LaserPecker's official channels are guaranteed with 1 year warranty, and you can extend it here. While the above-mentioned services don't apply to the products purchased from unofficial channels. In this case, we suggest you to contact the seller you buy from for the exact warranty period.
1.What material can be engraved?
Paper-board, Fabric, Wood, Leather, Felt,Cloth, Fruit, etc;
2.What's the difference between the pro and the original?
L1 is 1.6w OSRAM 450nm and laser spot 0.3mm, L1 Pro is 405nm blue violet and laser spot 0.15mm.
3.What is the laser power (how many watts or milliwatts) and what is the laser wavelength?
0.5 watts, 405nm
4.What are the dimensions for the motorized base? ?
The base will accomodate about a 4" diameter bowl. Mounted on the tripod bowl is not an issue. However the image is only 95 mm X 100 mm.
5.What us the maximum range of LaserPecker Mini?
100mm x 100mm
6.will I be able to upload files any other way than using app I am asking ?
You have to use the LaserPecker app.
7.Can I send files without app?
No. The app has to be up and running for the unit to work.
8.How to connect laptop with machine?
Sorry, the L1 can not connect laptop.
9.How long does it need to charge for？
It doesnot need to charge, it is powered through cable to a power outlet. It doesn't need to charge, it is powered through the cable to a power outlet.
10.How long would it take for a 3-inch long name?
It doesn’t have the range to cover a full 3x5 card but it’s super fast on paper at likely under 60 seconds per card.
11.Is this machine ideal for die-cutting printed 8.5 x 11 papers?
A die cutter utilizes a shaped “die” to cut/punch through the intended substrate. This is a laser that cuts/burns through the substrate. The LP1 is limited to burning a maximum size of 100mm X 100mm in size. Size, and the amount of detail in your image will play a part in how long it takes to finish the burn. A large image with lots of detail can take 20 minutes or longer to burn, where as a die cutter punches through the substrate in a single step
12.Is the laser "bulb" replaceable?
We wouldn't imagine it would be. However if there is any need of repairs, I would get a hold of laserpecker themselves. This is a very small compact laser and it didn't come with any instructions for how to change anything out on it. The instructions are all about how to use it.